A couple of the cadets told me the stadium was always open and that they used it for bleacher runs quite often. I asked if they were allowed and they basically said no one ever stopped them...good enough for me!
View 2011-09-03 10:40 in a larger map
I ran to the stadium and, sure enough, it was wide open to the public. Two times around was plenty, especially with the heat of the day coming on. I've done bleacher runs before, but it was quite different doing 50, two-foot deep steps on each trip up. After I finished my second lap I did a 100-yard dash across the field. Someone came out of the Sebo Athletic Center (pictured below) after I did that and looked at me. Maybe they didn't like that.
View 2011-09-03 10:40 in a larger map
|


Where you there the day Amber made us do bleacher runs during swim team in high school? That was the first and last time I will ever do that again!!!
ReplyDeleteHa, I think so. I believe I bruised my shin on a bleacher that workout.
ReplyDelete