I woke up this morning feeling about 90% so I wanted to go for a run. After breakfast I was letting my food settle, and found that I was slowly losing the battle to stay awake. This was after a good 9.5 hours of sleep.
At 11:00 I lost that battle and slept until 2. It was still early on a really nice day outside, though, so I took off.
That's when I had my accident. My legs were lethargic after being sick and not running for a few days, which was fine since I didn't want to push it anyway. I thought I'd do a few miles and call it a day.
Then a thing happened:
View 2011-05-22 14:39 in a larger map
I don't know, I felt good after two miles. That, and I thought that loop would be more like six miles and not nine. So I accidentally ran nine miles. It happens.
Nothing much to report from that run. I did see a mostly radially symetrical house which was kind of fun:
At 11:00 I lost that battle and slept until 2. It was still early on a really nice day outside, though, so I took off.
That's when I had my accident. My legs were lethargic after being sick and not running for a few days, which was fine since I didn't want to push it anyway. I thought I'd do a few miles and call it a day.
Then a thing happened:
View 2011-05-22 14:39 in a larger map
I don't know, I felt good after two miles. That, and I thought that loop would be more like six miles and not nine. So I accidentally ran nine miles. It happens.
Nothing much to report from that run. I did see a mostly radially symetrical house which was kind of fun:
![]() |
| From schizorunnia |
![]() |
| From schizorunnia |


...at least you didn't lose a sock...
ReplyDeleteI didn't have any to lose =) Which does bring up an interesting question...what will I do if I need a sock?
ReplyDelete