Not cold by, say, Alaskan standards, but it's chilly:
Even the horses thought it was nippy:
I resorted to tying up my hoodie Kenny-style to stay warm yesterday. As much as I like cheap solutions for running, I broke down and bought one of these guys:
| ||
Even the horses thought it was nippy:
| ||
I resorted to tying up my hoodie Kenny-style to stay warm yesterday. As much as I like cheap solutions for running, I broke down and bought one of these guys:
| ||
A friend of mine says they're pretty good. Looking forward to trying it out.
The knee hasn't flared up at all. I did almost fourteen Sunday and a hardish six yesterday, so I think I'm good to go.
During the fourteen-miler I ran out to our local windmill farm, something I always wanted to do.
The knee hasn't flared up at all. I did almost fourteen Sunday and a hardish six yesterday, so I think I'm good to go.
During the fourteen-miler I ran out to our local windmill farm, something I always wanted to do.
| ||
| ||





No comments:
Post a Comment