Friday, August 19, 2011

More Signs

My right ankle is still a little bigger than my left, and it doesn't not hurt, but it's not enough to keep me from running.  As long as I don't do anything stupid I should continue recovering even with some long days.


View 2011-08-19 16:59 in a larger map

I scoped out my route a little before I left, so I knew I was looking for a road called 'gypsy-something'. I didn't realize how stupid a road it was until I got there.

Pick a qualifier and be done with it, communist!
Yes, not only is it a lane road, but apparently someone thought it necessary to split it into east and west.


I suppose West Gypsy Lane Road is probably just a quirky victim of the city's naming conventions as they and the lane road evolved, so that's okay.  But what's this sign's excuse?

Got my own kthx

No comments:

Post a Comment