This was always one of the more tolerable things about being up early for PT (that and breakfast at the commons, mmm). At Penn State, I often got to see this over Nittany Mountain:
That was a few days ago. Today I went out after work in my huaraches since my Vibrams still have holes.
View 2011-08-31 17:05 in a larger map
They really work pretty well, and I was tossing around the idea of running the marathon in those. I have been running in them more after I wore holes in my Vibrams, but I'm just not completely comfortable with their reliability yet...I can't have logged more than 100 miles in them, and I just don't think that's enough time. It would suck to have the straps rip through the rubber or something like that a few miles in. I have little faith in my cobbling abilities.
Right after I got back, there was a knock on the door which made the whole thing a non-issue.
My shiny NEW Vibrams came! I went back to the color scheme I had originally, partially to test the sizing issue that came up with my red 'Remix' KSOs.
|
View 2011-08-31 17:05 in a larger map
They really work pretty well, and I was tossing around the idea of running the marathon in those. I have been running in them more after I wore holes in my Vibrams, but I'm just not completely comfortable with their reliability yet...I can't have logged more than 100 miles in them, and I just don't think that's enough time. It would suck to have the straps rip through the rubber or something like that a few miles in. I have little faith in my cobbling abilities.
Right after I got back, there was a knock on the door which made the whole thing a non-issue.
|



No comments:
Post a Comment