Made it three days in a row, so I think I'm going to not push things and take a day off tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be good enough to do a long day this weekend.
View 2011-08-17 16:55 in a larger map
Before that I mowed the lawn. I was hoping this would be much more impressive, but clearly the GPS is mostly meant for more linear travel. I promise I wasn't mowing the neighbor's lawns across the street.
View 2011-08-17 16:28 in a larger map
View 2011-08-17 16:55 in a larger map
Before that I mowed the lawn. I was hoping this would be much more impressive, but clearly the GPS is mostly meant for more linear travel. I promise I wasn't mowing the neighbor's lawns across the street.
View 2011-08-17 16:28 in a larger map
Screw the neighbour's lawn, I'm wondering how you managed to mow your roof!
ReplyDelete