Sara and I are moving this weekend (with some help from her parents!), so it's most probably the last time I'll have the chance to run over the Maumee River.
View 2011-08-03 16:42 in a larger map
Near the end of my run I was thinking about how tired my legs were, when out of nowhere a suicidal bunny tried to run under my feet. I jumped and yelled, thankfully not as little girly as I've done in the past when things surprise me while I'm running, but still enough so to get some laughs from the guys walking about fifty yards away. Also, I got a nice jolt of adrenaline to finish my last couple hundred yards, so that was nice.
View 2011-08-03 16:42 in a larger map
Near the end of my run I was thinking about how tired my legs were, when out of nowhere a suicidal bunny tried to run under my feet. I jumped and yelled, thankfully not as little girly as I've done in the past when things surprise me while I'm running, but still enough so to get some laughs from the guys walking about fifty yards away. Also, I got a nice jolt of adrenaline to finish my last couple hundred yards, so that was nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment