Got home early enough to do 11.6 today. It seemed short!
View 2011-07-27 15:55 in a larger map
I entertained myself by having an imaginary interview for a new job once I get out of the military. It turns out I have a surprising amount of experiences, but I need to shorten my stories.
So I've been nursing a bruise on the bottom of my left foot since before vacation last week. Usually there's no outward bruising, so you would expect that the bruise you didn't even notice getting today wouldn't have any outward marking considering the still painful bruise on the other foot is just a subcutaneous lump.
View 2011-07-27 15:55 in a larger map
I entertained myself by having an imaginary interview for a new job once I get out of the military. It turns out I have a surprising amount of experiences, but I need to shorten my stories.
So I've been nursing a bruise on the bottom of my left foot since before vacation last week. Usually there's no outward bruising, so you would expect that the bruise you didn't even notice getting today wouldn't have any outward marking considering the still painful bruise on the other foot is just a subcutaneous lump.
|
Maybe it's some of that herpes of the foot my wife thinks I'm bound to contract.

No comments:
Post a Comment