I didn't end up going across the bridge for my run. I decided to run through the more residential area of Kitty Hawk. Maybe tomorrow morning, but I wasn't planning on going that far (if at all). We'll see how early I'm up.
Anyway, don't be afraid to get off the shoreline if you ever go to the Outer Banks. There's some parks and things on the back roads and some non-waterfowl some wildlife.
View 2011-07-20 07:41 in a larger map
And this run was just a quick one this morning. I ran a 1.5 mile in 9:18, which was pretty easy even after my 11.5 the day before.
View 2011-07-21 08:27 in a larger map
Anyway, don't be afraid to get off the shoreline if you ever go to the Outer Banks. There's some parks and things on the back roads and some non-waterfowl some wildlife.
View 2011-07-20 07:41 in a larger map
|
And this run was just a quick one this morning. I ran a 1.5 mile in 9:18, which was pretty easy even after my 11.5 the day before.
View 2011-07-21 08:27 in a larger map

No comments:
Post a Comment