So there's not much in the way of hills in this part of Ohio, so what do we do? We go up and down and up and down. Even by way of a hill for repeats this one was far too small, but it was something.
I ran up the hill to start, across the top, down one side, around part of the bicycle trail, and back up the hill again for one repeat. The second time up the hill I slowed down at the top, went down the hill, around the trail, and started again before going back up the hill.
View 2011-07-25 16:47 in a larger map
|
I ran up the hill to start, across the top, down one side, around part of the bicycle trail, and back up the hill again for one repeat. The second time up the hill I slowed down at the top, went down the hill, around the trail, and started again before going back up the hill.
View 2011-07-25 16:47 in a larger map
Each fast part of the repeat was about 1/3 of a mile. I did four of these, but I should've quit while I was ahead. I was planning on taking it back from the park faster than I took it out, but instead I thought I was going to have to stop for a while...see my previous post on Runner's Trot. I blame the heap of fruit salad I ate yesterday containing APPLES. |
|


No comments:
Post a Comment