Which is why I've taken to running in the mornings:
View 2011-06-07 04:23 in a larger map
That was from Tuesday. On the eastern edge of the map you'll see I ran through some housing, some of which was occupied by captains and lieutenants:
Note that our house at Cannon would fit in one half of one floor of this home. I'm sure they had a lot of kids, but so did some of the people at Cannon living in the same size housing as what Sara and I had:
View 2011-06-09 05:45 in a larger map
I just wish there were more places to run on this base. I might have to get inventive here soon. I don't know what I did for six weeks last time I was at Maxwell, because I ran quite a bit. Maybe I blocked it out. Wait...I'm sure I did. Suppressed ASBC memories. If you don't know, don't ask.
View 2011-06-07 04:23 in a larger map
That was from Tuesday. On the eastern edge of the map you'll see I ran through some housing, some of which was occupied by captains and lieutenants:
![]() |
![]() |
| Hello crappy duplex in Chavez West |
Not much to report from this morning's run, but I did have a running partner which was something I haven't had for a while so that was fun. We're doing six tomorrow morning, but we did about 4.5 this morning:
View 2011-06-09 05:45 in a larger map
I just wish there were more places to run on this base. I might have to get inventive here soon. I don't know what I did for six weeks last time I was at Maxwell, because I ran quite a bit. Maybe I blocked it out. Wait...I'm sure I did. Suppressed ASBC memories. If you don't know, don't ask.


No comments:
Post a Comment