Friday I worked out in the small apartment gym. Most of the people that go in there hop on a treadmill...it was nice outside? I don't get it. I showed my distaste for them by running outside:
View 2011-06-24 16:17 in a larger map
I found some tires outside the high school. I flipped one for funsies:
Today I went out for about an hour. I think I meant to go for longer, but after I woke up and ate breakfast I passed out on the couch for two and a half hours...oops. I had a stupid work thing to go to so this is all I had time for:
View 2011-06-25 09:36 in a larger map
That took me by the neighborhood missile silo:
My father-in-law comes to our area for business a lot and when we were describing our apartment's location to him over the phone he goes, "Oh! You're by the missile silo!" It's a rather unfortunate configuration for their minarets.
View 2011-06-24 16:17 in a larger map
I found some tires outside the high school. I flipped one for funsies:
![]() |
Today I went out for about an hour. I think I meant to go for longer, but after I woke up and ate breakfast I passed out on the couch for two and a half hours...oops. I had a stupid work thing to go to so this is all I had time for:
View 2011-06-25 09:36 in a larger map
That took me by the neighborhood missile silo:
|
My father-in-law comes to our area for business a lot and when we were describing our apartment's location to him over the phone he goes, "Oh! You're by the missile silo!" It's a rather unfortunate configuration for their minarets.


No comments:
Post a Comment