Sunday, June 26, 2011

Are you calling me pedestrian?

I made up for 'slacking' yesterday and only doing 6.5.  Today I did 14.5:

View 2011-06-26 09:58 in a larger map

You can see that I got a little stuck at the junction of I-75 and route 20.  I was trying to come out about a mile east of the mosque from yesterday.  I think I overshot by about a mile:
Thank you, landmark missile silos.

I thought about running on the interstate, but I decided to obey the law.  Honestly, it wouldn't have got me where I wanted anyway.

It turns out that I had to go to the same intersection I was at yesterday to do what I wanted...I didn't realize Louisiana Avenue ran at an angle away from the road that runs past the mosque.  I guess I'm still used to the unfailing grids of New Mexico when it comes to farmland and the angle threw me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment