So long, Maxwell. I really hope we never meet again, but something tells me I'll be back...
View 2011-06-14 05:34 in a larger map
View 2011-06-15 04:43 in a larger map
View 2011-06-16 05:23 in a larger map
Not only am I glad to be leaving the area, but I'm glad it will give me some time off. My left knee is feeling a little beat up from the intentional overtraining, so I get a break from training not a day too soon.
I took this one on Tuesday while one of the guys I was running with was in the loo:
And this was on Wednesday during my eleven-miler. It doesn't look like anything, but it's an orange, nearly-full moon:
Got to see the moonset and the sunrise on that run.
It's kind of crazy...I'll drive more tomorrow than I ran in six months last summer. That makes me feel kind of unaccomplished. But it should make the human race feel pretty good about itself. Minus the emissions. Of course, it is a Civic, so that's also limited.
View 2011-06-14 05:34 in a larger map
View 2011-06-15 04:43 in a larger map
View 2011-06-16 05:23 in a larger map
Not only am I glad to be leaving the area, but I'm glad it will give me some time off. My left knee is feeling a little beat up from the intentional overtraining, so I get a break from training not a day too soon.
I took this one on Tuesday while one of the guys I was running with was in the loo:
![]() |
| From schizorunnia |
![]() |
| From schizorunnia |
It's kind of crazy...I'll drive more tomorrow than I ran in six months last summer. That makes me feel kind of unaccomplished. But it should make the human race feel pretty good about itself. Minus the emissions. Of course, it is a Civic, so that's also limited.


No comments:
Post a Comment